Thursday, June 30, 2011


About Me:

I'm a recent graduate at San Francisco State University as of summer 2011. I studied product design in the Design and Industry department. What brought me to the design field was my curiosity and enthusiasm for well thought out design. From a young age I was always curious about how objects were built and enjoyed taking my toys apart and putting them back together. My curiosity hasn't been quenched and I'm still inspired by new technologies and new solutions to age old problems. My inspirations vary from the influential and iconic designers of the past century to local craftsman in the bay area that are passionate and love what they do. Living in the Bay Area it's hard not to be inspired by the varied landscapes of nature that we are surrounded by. Hiking and camping are a great way for me to clear out the mind and open up to new ideas and inspirations.

I see myself in the future working in multiple design fields trying to constantly challenge myself and grow. In the future I hope to keep traveling and exploring new landscapes and cultures. I love a good road trip across the States or exploring new countries over seas.

Six words that describe me:

Observer-Curious-Optimistic-Impatient-Passionate

No comments:

Post a Comment